Apart from any technical skills I would say :-
1. Communication skills — Listening, speaking, writing, being able accurately interpret what others are saying and organize and express their thoughts clearly.
2. Analytical and problem-solving skills —being able to use creativity, reasoning and past experiences to identify and solve problems effectively.
3. Personal management skills — The ability to plan and manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
4. Leadership/management skills — The ability to take charge and manage your co-workers, if required,
5. Learning skills — in a changing and evolving environment you need to be able to grow and learn as changes come.
6. Strong work values — Dependability, honesty, self-Confidence and a positive attitude
7 Teamwork —working in one or more groups, it important to be someone who can bring out the best in others.